T-H-E E-N-D

It’s been quite a ride in this English class, with some new experiences that I didn’t have at my English classes at school.

 I never used a blog before for example, and it’s a weird experience, because is in English of course, but also because it’s a space where you can write anything you want about anything you like, it’s a free speech area. In my time in this university I get used to write about authors and everything that me and my classmates put in our papers are not original thoughts, because someone else said it before and if you want to talk about something and put your name on it, because it’s really yours, you have to wait to do your thesis. Having said that it’s really refreshing to just write whatever you want to say and give opinions without the fear of falling into plagiarism.

Im not going to lie, I haven’t learn a lot of English in this class, because I always like English and I practice it a lot mostly listening to music, watching programs and movies and also trying to read things in the internet that I like. What I practiced more in this period is the talking, because I don’t have the opportunity to speak with American or English people, the closest thing that I have of that experience is goofing around with friends or speaking English in my head, so it’s been really helpful.

I think I’m going to be using English as always, and I’m glad to have some degree that certificates that I can speak, but I can do it about a long time ago. 

The English Journey already started and I’m sure it’s not going to end here. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Half Time

Jack of all trades, master of none

Post Graduated Sudies