Post Graduated Sudies

I think is weird to think that are more studies after we graduate, is almost a requirement if you want to get a good job, and I don’t understand why. I mean it’s ok to study more if you want to, but is almost like we are obligated to do it if you really want to work in something that you want and it’s also really expensive, and I heard that are not a lot scholarships to afford it so it’s a really good business for the university. But well, putting myself in that scene maybe I would like to do a doctorate in something that I’m interested, and considering all of the things I studied so far in the career it’s really probable that it would have to do with the psychoanalysis area. The only problem is that I would have to read a lot, and I’m not very good at it, but I guess that if the reading it’s interesting I would read it in order to investigate something I like. There are a lot of things to do in that area so I guess right now I have an open mind to decide what to do in that specific field. But also I have to consider that I’m only in my third year of the career so maybe something more can appear in the middle. The only thing that I know today about these post-graduate studies is that would really like the opportunity to do them because I choose to do it instead of being obligated to do them.

Comentarios

  1. I think you're so right about all that of being kind of obligated to keep studying just to be considered professionally, it's wrong I think, but it is a reality. Don't rush, take your time to decide what you wish to pursue.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Half Time

Jack of all trades, master of none