My Future Job

 I really don’t know what I’m going to do for a living after I get out of this campus. I’m currently studying psychology so I guess there’s a big chance that I end up listening to people’s problems in an office with a couch where people can lay down while I’m writing in a little notebook their life’s traumas. Even that’s pretty probable; I don’t think that’s the only way around. I mean, there are a lot of things that you can do as a psychologist, and that is just one of them. Don’t get me wrong, I love the idea of listening to people, is just that I prefer to think that is a surprise element in it and I can end up in many places.

I hope my future job is something that I can enjoy, something that I can have fun doing it, or at least something I can be proud of even it isn’t that fun. I don’t want to end up like the guy that works in some job he thinks is unethical but does it anyway for the money or the facilities. That just doesn’t sound right to me. Well that’s what I’m saying now, but maybe in the working world is more complicated than that, I really hope that is not like that.


Well, I guess that all I have to say is that I wish I get a good job, something I can enjoy or at least something I can tell to my son (if I ever have one) im doing without feeling an internal guilt like a big heavy weight that won’t let me sleep at night.

Comentarios

  1. I think we all are trying to make the most of it while attempting to escape that heavy weight you said... I wish you well in this matter, and best of luck.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Half Time

Jack of all trades, master of none

Post Graduated Sudies